ArmadaHealth is currently seeking a motivated and scientifically minded Data Scientist. The Data Scientist will participate in a wide array of data analytical areas to discover patterns and previously hidden insights, which will provide ArmadaHealth with a competitive edge in addressing our clients’ key problems. The qualified candidate will be expected to build statistical models, design experiments, and deploy machine learning models to bridge the gap between the Data Science and Clinical Teams.
- Wrangle and organize large datasets to identify actionable insights.
- Effectively communicate to team members and leadership key findings as well as their impact on stakeholders and business processes.
- Utilize effective project planning techniques to break down basic or complex projects into tasks to ensure appropriate deadlines are met.
- Proposing/selecting/testing predictive models, recommendation engines, anomaly detection systems, statistical model, deep learning, reinforcement learning and other machine learning systems.
- Lead studies and creative usage of new and/or existing data sources. Work with Data researcher to leverage existing data models and build new ones as needed.
- Deploy and ensure efficacy of applicable machine learning models.
- Design and run experiments as well as A/B tests across various user populations, at scale.
- Collaborate with product and leadership teams to share data insights and to industrialize machine learning models and solutions including providing source code, workflows and documents.
- Work closely with DSI team in defining overall data schema and storage strategy.
- Work closely with the various product and business functions within ArmadaHealth in understanding what types of data are needed to best support current and future product, business development, sales and marketing goals.
- Engage with external ecosystem (academia, technology leaders, open source etc.) to develop the skills and technology portfolio
- Work closely with systems engineer in facilitating access to data from source, and in efficient and scalable storage and retrieval for various data analysis purposes
- Work closely with DSI team in developing design and function of new product features for internal and external stakeholders
- Interest and passion to learn about modern healthcare deficiencies and the role analytics and data play in improving health related outcomes
- Strives to absorb, master and leverage available technologies to improve Armada Health’s analytical capabilities
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, or related field
- Applied Experience: 2+ years of work or research experience in data science.
- Strong knowledge in Statistics, e.g., descriptive analysis and supervised and unsupervised analysis, and Machine Learning e.g., linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra etc.
- Extensive experience in model development and life-cycle-management in one or more industry/application domain using various languages (C++, Scala, Java, R) with proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Strong skills in the use of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow and Spark, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to implement new algorithms and methodologies from leading open source initiatives and research papers addressing their functionalities, scalability and overall industrialization viability
ArmadaHealth offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.