- Contribute to rapid and iterative development of validated minimum viable solution addressing user and market needs.
- Design, build, configure, and test application software. Our architecture consists of a growing number of microservices, enterprise services and integrations that drive our platform. Working on a small, dedicated team, you will ensure your product and services are able to scale while maintaining high-performance in a 99.99% up-time environment.
- Design and maintain backend and frontend systems for rules, models and all product-level and platform-level logic
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in data science, product, design, infrastructure, and operations to build new features for platform intelligence and User experience.
- Work with a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and operations you will encounter
Education & Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in related field such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficient in Network and security tools such NMap and Social Engineering tools such as Social Engineering Toolkit
- Proficient in SQL and similar languages
- Proficient with Linux OS, Mac OS and Windows, from a program-level coding perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to work in a diverse group of people
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
ArmadaHealth offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.