ArmadaHealth is looking for a customer-focused Administrative Specialist to support the President and to be responsible for a broad range of administrative support activities for the ArmadaHealth team. The ideal candidate will bring a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They have above average organizational skills and attention to detail because they will operate in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career with limitless potential.
- Answer phone calls in a friendly manner and direct appropriately
- Provide general administrative support to the President and his external board seats and committees, liaison between the President and all members of the ArmadaHealth team, ArmadaGlobal internal departments and outside stake holders
- Provide general administrative support to members of the ArmadaHealth team as requested which may include conference registrations, scheduling meetings and preparing meeting materials
- Research, schedule and organize travel for the CEO and members of the ArmadaHealth team as required
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings, calls, webinars
- Coordinate meetings to include scheduling, agendas and collateral materials
- Handle special projects to include spreadsheet creation, database entries, presentations, correspondence, etc.
- Work closely with the Executive Administrator/Office Manager in relation to scheduling any of the company’s Executive Team (Chief Executive Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Operations Officer and Chief Financial Officer) on any corporate external events or offsite meetings to assure seamless execution and productive outcomes.
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn and grow within the organization and enjoy a team environment
- Can adapt quickly to changing priorities
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=armadacg&jobId=199275&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →