This is a full-time position that provides administrative support to the Administrators Department of Armada. This person will directly report to the Senior Data Control Specialist of Armada Administrators for supervision purposes. This position is responsible for maintaining the Salesforce database and applications. Position will act as user support and help desk for Salesforce users.
Armada Employee Standards:
- Support Armada benchmarks and meet company goals
- Be a team player
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
- Accommodate requests with a smile and “let me see what I can do” and “wired for service” attitude
- Adhere to supervisor directives
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive prior to the scheduled starting time, properly dressed and prepared to work
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest, and professional manner
- Maintains a working knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot software.
- Supports and maintains Salesforce database applications.
- Conducts database maintenance and performance monitoring.
- Provides technical data management and configuration controls to Salesforce platform in support of internal customers.
- Performs data delivery and retrieval through the ability to upload, download and manipulate system data – custom reporting.
- Assists with application and user support.
- Monitors multi-database synchronizations for accuracy.
- Continually tests systems for weaknesses and areas of improvement.
- Maintains Data Dictionary and standard data control procedures.
- Such other duties or tasks to assist the department or organization as the supervisor may deem necessary.
- Bachelors’ Degree or 1 – 2 Years of experience with data management.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and analytical skills required.
- A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to work in a diverse group of people
- Experience with high level data management and databases
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=armadacg&jobId=187747&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →