In this role, you’ll assist with the creation of sales and marketing campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition, activation and customer retention. Using both written and design skills, you’ll create marketing pieces for both traditional and digital media channels. You’ll conduct tests, report on KPIs and use data to help identify the most valuable methods to help drive engagement. You’ll get to work closely with others in marketing, account management and sales to nurture leads and increase program loyalty.
- Collaborate with other members of the ArmadaHealth team on asset creation
- Utilize strong creative skills to bring content to life across multiple traditional and digital marketing channels in a timely manner
- Use email marketing automation to deploy dynamic email marketing campaigns that engage with members and sales prospects
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement new online content such as blogs, videos, infographics, etc.
- Assist with execution of online marketing campaigns using existing digital delivery channels to identify innovative ways to engage and interact with prospects and members to drive awareness of and demand for ArmadaHealth programs
- Report on the effectiveness of campaigns at regular intervals using web tracking analytics
Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in the marketing creative field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, with excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently and with great energy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
ArmadaHealth offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=armadacg&jobId=197329&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →