ArmadaGlobal is seeking a Marketing Content Specialist. The ideal candidate for this position is a great wordsmith who possesses the ability to transform everyday words into cutting-edge copy that’s exciting, thoughtful and moves people to action. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Content Specialist will apply writing, editing and content development skills to a variety of marketing and communications projects while working with talented and hardworking colleagues to drive the business forward. If you possess these skills and are great at multi-tasking, taking initiative and meeting deadlines, then please apply!
- Create sales, marketing and educational materials for full product suite
- Develop, maintain and update online content, including social networking sites and website blog.
- Copyedit, proofread, and update marketing and sales materials, including emails, landing pages, brochures, direct mail, fliers, online ads and infographics.
- Research industry trends and statistics.
- Develop fresh content ideas.
- 2 – 5years of experience in traditional and/or digital marketing in corporate, consulting or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, with excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, English or related field
- Interested candidates must provide samples of marketing materials and communications they have written.
ArmadaGlobal offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.