The National Sales Director, Affinity drives the company’s efforts to acquire and expand relationships, and build sales through the channels which market to associations, affinity groups and student health plans. Covering the United States, the National Sales Director will work directly with brokers, consultants and third-party administrators which market to associations, affinity groups and student health plans. The National Sales Director will seek creative opportunities to position SpecialtyCare Connect in a manner which helps improve their client’s health outcomes and manages costs; sharing insights on consultative and value added sales techniques. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Business Development, you will pursue innovative paths to identify and collaborate with potential buyers and support the national revenue growth strategy. Of paramount importance is forging strong consultative relationships while sharing your insights on how to best add value to buyer’s service lines.
- Develop top strategy for driving sales through associations, affinity groups and student health plans.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth.
- Identify, build and manage relationships with senior executives (typically c-suite) and consulting community to understand their pain points and educate on the value our solutions bring. Ensure alignment of messaging to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team members to brainstorm and execute creative marketing strategies/business plans for the promotion of our products and services to increase sales. Provide feedback to the CEO and Senior Vice President, Business Development on the efficacy of our marketing efforts, and introduce improvement ideas as appropriate.
- Create original content and collateral for use during the sales process, including sales decks and marketing materials. Knowledge share with other team members, leveraging their materials when appropriate.
- Build strong, productive working relationships with the ArmadaHealth team, freely providing your point of view and insight to accelerate our growth and brand awareness.
- Provide marketing direction and/or content for proposals, presentations, and RFP responses as necessary.
- Keep current on business, competitor and health care IT trends and incorporate (as appropriate) that knowledge into strategies and initiatives.
- Lead ArmadaHealth’s market expansion within the channels which support associations, affinity groups and student health plans.
- Potential to build and manage sales and sales support team as growth dictates expansion.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
- 10+ years demonstrated success selling solutions serving the associations, affinity groups and student health plans market.
- Experience developing (or contributing to) a marketing strategy to support the overall sales strategy. Working familiarity of key marketing concepts in consultative selling.
- PIMA membership and participation highly preferred.
- Extensive established relationships with C-Suite decision makers within the companies which provide services to health plans and insurance carriers.
- Ideal candidate will have experience building a robust client pipeline from the ground up.
- Prior sales management experience is ideal.
- Executive presence, with demonstrated success presenting to, influencing and collaborating with clients to achieve deliverables.
- Working knowledge and deep understanding of healthcare markets, managed care concepts, and solutions designed to improve health outcomes and manage costs.
- Leadership qualities with a demonstrated ability to guide or make decisions and achieve closure.
- Excellent organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Demonstrated success collaborating with teams to achieve stakeholder expectations.
- Client-centric mentality: reliable, professional, exceeds expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to document technical process and convey business terms in clear language.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Sales leadership skills with the ability to recruit, develop, and manage a team should market growth and opportunity require team expansion.
- Deep understanding of value-added sales approach (Challenger Selling), delivering value to both our clients and prospects throughout the sales cycle or engagement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=armadacg&jobId=195624&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →