ArmadaHealth is a rapidly growing healthcare information technology company located in Hunt Valley, MD. Our innovative navigation solutions, SpecialtyCare Connect and TopDoc Connect, improve the efficiency, expediency and effectiveness of how people access specialty care resulting in improved health outcomes, reduced care expenses and exceptional patient satisfaction. ArmadaHealth has leveraged cutting-edge health information technology architecture, data science solutions, and renowned clinical oversight to match the specific needs of the patient with the strengths and experience of the specialist. We are passionate about our mission to improve health care delivery by solving one of its greatest pain points: the fractured link between primary and specialty care. Our leadership team has demonstrated success and extensive experience developing and implementing health care solutions. We are looking to expand our team with top-notch talent who share our commitment to improving health care. We know how important it is to invest in our employees, which is why we were recognized in 2014 as one of the Best Places to Work by the Baltimore Business Journal.
Visit us online at www.armadaglobal.com
The Research and Credentialing Analyst is responsible for ensuring that ArmadaHealth recommended physicians are evaluated and referred with the highest degree of accuracy for our members. This evaluation includes the verification of licensing, specialty trainings and additional information based on the specific needs of the patient. The Research and Credentialing Analyst is continually monitoring, updating and communicating with the ArmadaHealth physician community. The mission of the Research and credentialing Analyst will be to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the ArmadaHealth referred physician community.
This is a full-time position that provides professional and administrative support to ArmadaHealth. This person will directly report to the Director of Clinical Services for supervision purposes.
- Specialty Physician Credentialing:
- Routine maintenance and quality control in efforts of upholding the highest levels of serviceability for physician data
- Monitor and upload physician candidates, identified by team via multiple sources, for credentialing consideration
- Completes all steps necessary to update and re-verify information on all affirmed and credentialed physicians being used at the Point of Navigation including calling the physician’s office to determine appointment availability and insurance acceptance for our members
- Assists in the completion of all steps necessary to on-board physicians for Just in Time Credentialing including, but not limited to, ABMS checks, State License verifications, internet searches, getting necessary approvals from the Medical Team, entering physician into Physician Database and writing the Physician Bio.
- Accreditation & Certification:
- Develops procedures for uploading and monitoring Just In Time approvals to new platform
- Maintains the integrity and structure of the community of physicians for the Physician Database
- New Projects:
- Business Development in conjunction with ArmadaHealth Partner
- Assist with White Paper development – data analytics, drafting, review and project organization
- Maintenance and reporting of relevant KPI’s both internal and external
- Such other duties or tasks to assist the department of organization as the supervisor may deem necessary.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Sales Force preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to work in a diverse group of people
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.