This is a full-time position that provides professional and administrative support to the Sales Department of Armada Health. This person will initially report to the Director of Clinical Operations. The Sales Development & Support Specialist will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives. The Sales Development & Support Specialist is highly reliable, responsive, and resourceful. The Sales Development & Support Specialist provides general sales support including preparing sales materials, proposals and presentations, managing the accuracy of the sales opportunity database and setting appointments for the sales team.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the SVP of Business Development and National Sales Directors;
- Provide general administrative support to the sales team including coordinating meetings, calls, video conferences, and calendars.
- Coordinate meetings (internal and external) to include scheduling participants, drafting agendas and producing meeting-related materials;
- Follow up on outstanding proposal opportunities at predetermined intervals. Update and maintain opportunity database to enable accurate tracking and projection of sales.
- Assist, when needed, in arranging travel for SVP of Business Development and Sales Directors to include arranging air, train and ground transportation, hotel reservations, rental cars, scheduling meetings with clients, producing meeting materials and summarizing all such arrangements in a travel summary/portfolio.
- Produce Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations, draft correspondence and documentation as directed by the Senior Vice President, Sales Directors or others;
- Attend internal Sales meetings and recording, summarizing and distributing meeting minutes, and following up assigned tasks;
- Help ensure client and broker prospects are responded to in a timely manner and ensure outstanding questions and requests are tracked.
- Complete projects as assigned including reports, data entry and auditing, prospect mailings and the like
- Clean leads –Data.com.
- Create Proposals.
- Act as the liaison between the sales team and Bus Dev/Sales Operations department to facilitate clean new opportunity submissions and ensure accurate formatting and delivery of new business and renewal proposals.
- Track RFP’s
- Contribute to the Sales’ team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; and
- Such other duties or tasks to assist the department or organization as the supervisor may deem necessary
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and preferably Salesforce.com and Adobe Connect.
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentially.
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others.
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Able to work in a diverse group of people.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=armadacg&jobId=195654&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →