This is a full-time position that provides professional and administrative support to the Accounting Department of Armada. The Staff Accountant ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. This person will directly report to the Controller for supervision purposes.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information daily.
- Records all vendor invoices, answers internal and external AP inquiries, reviews all vendor statements for discrepancies, and ensures all vendor contracts, W9s, and payment information are accurate and up to date.
- Maintains schedules and reconciles balance sheet accounts.
- Assists with monthly client invoicing, recording of cash receipts, and updates AR Aging daily.
- Works with team to successfully complete external audits by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Follow departments established accounting processes.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Works with department to ensure that monthly financials are prepared accurately and by the company deadline.
- Bank and clearing account reconciliations, journal entries and variance analysis.
- Such other duties or tasks to assist the department or organization as the supervisor may deem necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with financial reporting software.
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others.
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Able to work in a diverse group of people.
- Ability to research, analyze and report data
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills
ArmadaGlobal offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.