The Vice President of National Accounts drives the company’s efforts to acquire and expand relationships, and build sales, through the top brokerage organizations offering Executive Benefit programs or consulting services. Covering the United States, the Vice President will work directly with key decision makers within prospective accounts and their consultants to deepen their understanding of the Executive Benefits and Compensation marketplace; sharing insights on consultative and value added sales techniques. Reporting to the Chief Executive Office, you will pursue innovative paths to identify and collaborate with potential buyers and support the national revenue growth strategy. Of paramount importance is forging strong consultative relationships while sharing your insights on how to best add value to buyer’s unique executive compensation and retention situations.
- Develop top brokerage strategy for the Marketplace.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth.
- Identify, build and manage relationships with senior executives (typically c-suite) and consulting community to understand their pain points and educate on the value our products bring. Ensure crisp alignment of messaging to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team members to brainstorm and execute creative marketing strategies/business plans for the promotion of our products and services to increase sales. Provide feedback to the CEO and CMO on the efficacy of our marketing efforts, and introduce improvement ideas as appropriate.
- Create original content and collateral for use during the sales process, including pitch decks and marketing materials. Knowledge share with other team members, leveraging their materials when appropriate.
- Build strong, productive working relationships with the ArmadaGlobal team, freely providing your point of view and insight to accelerate our growth and brand awareness.
- Provide marketing direction and/or content for proposals, presentations, and RFP responses as necessary.
- Keep current on business, competitor and executive health/compensation market trends and incorporate (as appropriate) that knowledge into strategies and initiatives. Knowledge share and collaborate with team members.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- 10+ years demonstrated success in complex, solution sales (B2B)
- Experience developing (or contributing to) a marketing strategy to support the overall sales strategy. Working familiarity of key marketing concepts in consultative selling
- Established relationships with top brokerage/consulting firms.
- Ideal candidate will have experience building a robust client pipeline from the ground up
- Executive presence, with demonstrated success presenting to, influencing and collaborating with clients to achieve deliverables
- Leadership qualities with a demonstrated ability to guide or make decisions and achieve closure
- Excellent organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated success collaborating with teams to achieve stakeholder expectations
- Client-centric mentality: reliable, professional, exceeds expectations
- Demonstrated ability to document technical process and convey business terms in clear language
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Deep understanding of value-added sales approach (Challenger Selling), delivering value to both our clients and prospects throughout the sales cycle or engagement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=armadacg&jobId=191876&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →