ArmadaGlobal is seeking a Human Resources Associate who will work with the Director of Human Resources, all stakeholders and vendors to provide leadership, expertise, and knowledge to all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to recruitment, training and development, benefits, HR Information Systems, policies & procedures, performance management, orientation and on/off-boarding. They will strategize and work with leadership to develop policies and practices to attract the best talent, increase retention, and support our culture. If you possess these skills and are great at multi-tasking, taking initiative and meeting deadlines, then please apply!
• Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
• Maintains accurate records of active job openings and received applications; manages internal and external job postings.
• Reviews applications for non-exempt and exempt positions; conducts and/or schedules preliminary interviews.
• Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations, terminations, and extended leaves of absence.
• Assists with the administration of employee benefits, which may include collecting and submitting employee information and notice of change in status to health, dental, life, disability, and other insurance carriers or insurance brokers.
• Plans and supports company-wide meetings such as open enrollment, new hire orientations, and professional development.
• Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and other compliance reviews.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Critical thinking and attention to detail.
• Preferred Experience with ADP Workforce Now.
• Three years of office experience preferred, with at least one year in human resources highly preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• A professional appearance and telephone manner are essential.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to maintain confidentially.
• Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others.
• Ability to deal with difficult people and problems.
• Able to work in a diverse group of people.
ArmadaGlobal offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Paid Time Off
• Short and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.