The Implementation Director position is responsible for managing the successful implementation of our clients. These include, but are not limited to, associations, TPAs, payors and employers. Areas of accountability include workflow requirements, technical integration requirements, reporting and training requirements. The implementation director will work closely with both the client and internal stakeholders in communicating and project managing the successful implementation of new accounts. The implementation director will report to the COO and work in collaboration with account management, business development, clinical operations and technical resources.
The Implementation Director will ultimately be responsible to:
- Build out the implementation management function that includes Processes, Knowledgebase, key Performance Indicators etc.
- Understand all requirements for successful client implementation (workflow, technical integration, reporting, training, steady state operations).
- Ensure all requirements are documented and project managed to completion.
- Communicate relevant updates to internal stakeholders and to client’s operations team.
- Proactively identify, communicate and mitigate project risks.
- Identify process improvements to accelerate client implementations by maintaining up-to-date implementation runbooks.
- Fostering a positive relationship with client during the pre-launch/launch phase
- Manage implementation managers
- College degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 6+ years prior experience managing multiple projects and/or PMO structure and client implementations
- Solid Project Management background, preferably PMI certified
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization (entrepreneurial setting experience a plus)
- Ability to identify potential issues and escalate appropriately
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Experience in healthcare setting strongly preferred
- Prior experience leading an implementation management function
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.