ArmadaGlobal is seeking an IT Integration Specialist Specialist. As the Data Integration Specialist, you will plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to integration of data and systems across the enterprise. You will also work with other team members to identify and implement the most suitable enterprise architecture for the organization’s needs. As the Integration Specialist you will be working with talented and hardworking colleagues to drive the business forward. If you possess these skills and are great at multi-tasking, taking initiative and meeting deadlines, then please apply!
- Plan, execute and manage the integration of data and systems throughout the enterprise;
- Collaborate with other specialists to further the establishment of unified enterprise architecture;
- Liaise with project teams to gain an understanding of required data architectures, functionality and services;
- Manage selection, deployment and maintenance of integration projects.
- Review data quality, addressing issues through the adjustment integration projects.
- Participate in sessions, presentations and meetings. Configure and ensure operational continuity of the integration environment.
- Manage data import process, validation and testing of data.
- Implement data file mapping, transformation and loading solutions
- Manage documentation of all data movement processes.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Experience with querying Data Tables.
- Experience with API Integrations.
- Preferred Experience with Salesforce.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to work in a diverse group of people
ArmadaGlobal offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.