ArmadaGlobal is looking for qualified interns to assist in various aspects of the business from sales to underwriting and account management.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Create, update and maintain sales records
- Input, maintain and update new and existing client and broker information in database, i.e.: contact names, address, emails, telephone numbers
- Work with clients and brokers to manage implementation process; including but not limited to: paperwork distribution, collection, client education and coordination of onboarding presentations
- Implement new clients, create and update plan
- Business, Marketing, or Communications major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in a professional office environment
- Collaborate with experienced professionals
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Compensation available
- School credit available
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.