In this role, you’ll assist with building and designing creative elements for sales and marketing campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition, activation and customer retention. Using both written and design skills, you’ll create marketing pieces for traditional and digital media channels. You’ll use data to help identify the most valuable methods to help drive engagement. You’ll get to work closely with others in marketing, account management and sales to nurture leads and increase program loyalty, and you will learn how to develop integrated marketing strategies that drive brand awareness and positive user experiences.
Flexible between 12-16 hours per week, with the option for additional hours over school breaks. Business hours are 9am – 5:30 pm, M-F.
- Utilize strong creative skills to bring content to life across multiple traditional and digital marketing channels in a timely manner;
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement new online content such as blogs, presentations, social posts, videos, infographics, etc.;
- Collaborate with other members of the ArmadaHealth team on projects as to understand marketing’s role in the success of supporting an organization; and,
- Assist with execution of online marketing campaigns using existing digital delivery channels to identify innovative ways to engage and interact with prospects and members to drive awareness of and demand for ArmadaHealth programs
- Junior or senior majoring in graphic design, marketing, communications
- 6 months+ experience in the marketing creative field (internship or paid) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, with excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently and with great energy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, including experience with Powerpoint template creation
- Understanding of UX design principles, email marketing, and/or website design best practices preferred
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.