The Research and Navigation Analyst is responsible for ensuring that ArmadaHealth recommended physicians are evaluated and referred with the highest degree of accuracy for our members. This evaluation includes the verification of licensing, specialty trainings and additional information based on the specific needs of the patient. The Research and Navigation Analyst is continually monitoring, updating and communicating with the ArmadaHealth physician community. The mission of the Research and Navigation Analyst will be to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the ArmadaHealth referred physician community.
This is a full-time position that provides professional and administrative support to ArmadaHealth. This person will directly report to the Director of Clinical Services for supervision purposes.
• Ensures all physician candidates are moved through the research process with an eye to accuracy and quality
• Completes all phases of the physician evaluation and recommendation process from verifying expertise and qualifications to insurance verification
• Performs navigations for qualified Primary Care Physicians based on patients’ preferences to include gender, language and insurance coverage
• Provides timely member outreach to members during the navigation process and documents all phases clearly and concisely in-patient clinical record
• Assists the clinical navigation team as needed by performing accurate telephone intakes when users bypass online form
• Assist clinical and innovation teams with research and special projects as needed
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Sales Force preferable
• A professional appearance and telephone manner are essential.
• Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to maintain confidentially
• Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
• Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Able to work in a diverse group of people
ArmadaHealth offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan that includes the following:
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Paid Time Off
• Short and Long-Term Disability
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.